I am sorry to all who were affected by the great winter storm this week. However, I was thrilled it got Tyler out of his trip to Chicago. Five minutes before boarding the plane he found out the meeting was canceled.
The whole Egypt thing is awful.... really. It did work out great for me. Tyler's upcoming trip to Egypt was nixed.
Do you think anything will happen to prevent the Arizona trip? How about Australia in the Spring?
I Don't Work Anymore... I Dabble.
8 years ago
4 comments:
I am so glad he didn't get caught up in the big storm. What a mess! Egypt too! Hope things are going well for you guys!-Zara
Kev has to go to Chicago in about a week too... with the way they are getting hit, maybe it'll get cancelled? I would love that :)
Wow! Sounds like luck is just shining down on you. :) I hate it when JayDee is out of town so I'd be way excited about a canceled trip.
P.S. Your family pictures are super cute! I can't believe they turned out so well with all the hectic going on. Impressive!
Yeah- I'm happy for you they got canceled too. Especially the Egypt trip. I wouldn't want to be anywhere around there right now! I wish I had a friend like Jen!
Post a Comment