Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011

Family Pictures Fall 2010







Special thanks to my wonderful friend Jen. Her determination ensures we have family pictures every year. That included this year when the moving van had just left the driveway, her carpet was not dry from the carpet cleaners removing Addie's puke and the big Halloween party was only a few hours away. Thank you for making me do this even when I don't want to. I am always glad we make it happen.

4 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Your family pictures turned out beautiful Jenni! You are better than me. In 15+ years we've never had a professional family photo!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Can't believe how big the kiddos are getting!! You guys look fabulous!

Jen M said...

Ahh memories. We are so glad we got to see you on your way to sunny CA. I hope that I get to take your picture next year ... maybe on the sand!! Talk to you soon.

Jayme said...

cute pictures! I love your sweater!!!!!!!